Sunday, May 06, 2007

Went Central Mall today with my family for lunch... dang, there were about 10 japanese restaurants there... realli felt like being in japan, or japan town in the states... miss japan man... hahz... after that, went swimming with Aaron, Yong chao and Andre. This group of brothers, got to know them when i was back at my secondary school helping out in translating for the Japanese exchange students from Kitago. Know what... they're like 5 years younger than me! Damn.... i feel old... and to make things worst... i found a strand of white hair on my head today!!! Argh.... 老了... 老了... Well, went to serangoon garden for dinner after that and Haarto for desserts... they have really really good ice cream there! So we just chilled there and the chairs were so comfortable that nobody wanted to go home.. hahaz... really love those moments... when everyone just didn't want to leave... Anyway, didn't bring my brick camera.... so no pictures... too bad... but yahz, here's an old photo of my young brothers...

No comments: