Tuesday, October 30, 2007

End of the World

Today, i almost met the end of the world. It was a perfectly normal day, going to work, lunch with my colleague Royston and stopping by the guan yin temple at waterloo st to offer our respects... yet at night, while on the way to Nathaniel's house, i was doing a fast U-turn when suddenly this white car came dashing towards me. His headlights blinded my eyes during the turn and my mind went into a blank for a split second while my reflexes for some reason or other moved on its own and my car swerved to the side as it turned... By some grace.. i was spared... imagine what would have happened if it had come crashing through my side of the door at 100km/hr... Now i guess most of you will say... the fact is that it didn't happen... so thats it... yes... it didn't happen physically.. but mentally, the entire experience went through my mind... i mayb thinking too much as always.. hahz... but everything has a lesson that can be learnt, and from this... I learnt about the fragility of life... that you never know when the end of your world will come... It can be any other perfect day just like the morning that i had... Thus we must really treasure every single moment of our live... and treasure every single person we know... Life is too fragile to be taken lightly.... Accord with the conditions, and experience the flow.

No comments: