Thursday, November 22, 2007

Long Road Home

So i decided to take a walk home from Serangoon Central yesterday... Turned out to be not so far after all... only about an hours walk. On the way, bumped into Ernest, my elementary school classmate, on one of the bus stops. Went back to my broken down home and used my broken down laptop... and chatted with Alvin Phua, who bumped into me about a month back, he said that i didn't change at all, in the 7 years that have transited since before I first left for California back in 2001. Lolz.. same look, same complexion... How i wish it was true... A never ageing me! Lolz...

Left for work at 7am this morning, and on the way there, bumped into Shuxian! a friend who shares the same family name as me. What a small world... seriously... something's going on... Been bumming into so many familiar faces these past few days... Too coincidental to be a coincidence isn't it? Lolz

Had lunch with Yong chao and was suppose to pick up our Bintan tickets after work but i forgot totally about it! I'm growing senile...the signs of ageing..sobz... lolz... anyway, walked home to Jalan Kayu from Bugis today... took about 4 hours... nothing better to do anyway.. thats my life... stopped by my god parent's house in Bendemeer and it so happened my god father just came back from surgery... so i got to accompany him and my god mum gave me a hair cut to tame my unruly hair.. its like harry potter's u know... grows in every direction.. but the harry potter in the movie has very nice hair in the later years.. lolz.. mine's still as unruly as ever...

No comments: