Saturday, December 22, 2007

Criminal on the run

So i had a great lunch with Rev Heng Sure again today, then went down to meet my relatives at their restaurant in Mt. View. So out of the big family that i have here, 3 aunts 1 uncle and 4 of my cousins were there. And i found out from them that i have a warrant of arrest after me!
Great... so now... not only am I homeless... i am a wanted criminal by the California State Police.
When i didn't contact them earlier, they thought i was arrested at the Airport Customs and were preparing to go bail me out the moment i could contact them! Lolz!
So the arrest warrant originated from a parking fine which my sister got on my car, under my name while I was slugging my way in the army... She didn't bother to pay and it dragged until her brother is now a wanted criminal...
Its serious... but somehow i find it hilarious too...lolz... think when the case is over, i'm gonna go frame up the arrest warrant as a souvenior! Probably hang it up on the wall... Lolz
For the moment.. i guess i just have to remain in hiding until i'm sure that the coast is clear... hahz... how fun

No comments: