Monday, December 31, 2007

New Year's Eve

Guess my 2nd blogskin was still too complicated for my mac using friends... and becoz i support mac too... I'm changing it for the 3rd time... Hope it works fine this time... Lookz so plain now thou...

So I went house hunting today and the 1st place asked if i'm good at cleaning up, coz she loves to cook and if i can clean, she doesn't mind cooking meals for me! Lolz...

Then i went to check out the 2nd place which was way bigger than the 1st and there, they asked if i can cook! Coz no one in the household knows how to... Lolz... what interesting characters they have here.

And i got accepted to both! But I think I'm going with the 2nd place. Its at Pacifica, on top of a hill and facing the ocean! Its Beautiful!!! So i'm going up tomorrow again to look at the contract and if i get it, it'll be a Great start to the New Year!

Also got a new toy! A hand held GPS navigation system. Hella Cool! Its tells u your location, how long it takes to destination, directions, current speed and even altitude above sea lvl! So cool...

Well, its still New Year's Eve here and I'm having new year's Eve dinner at Aunt Agnes' together with Aunt Daisy, Aunt Laysun, Aunt Jane, Uncle Thoan, Uncle DC and all the cousins. The rest of the relatives are manning the restaurant they opened. And guess what, they cooked almost everything vegetarian!!! Lolz... It was a great dinner!

No comments: