Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Care taker

Its a cold, dark and rainy day and here I am all alone in the monastery studying about human bones... I had offered to look after the monastery today since i have no class and Rev. Heng Sure will be out. Its a great place for studying...

Hours passed quickly and soon it was time for the evening meditation sit. I thought that no one will come becoz of the rain, but i was surprised to find a small crowd waiting outside the monastery under the rain when i open the doors. A nice sight to behold... to see the resolve of these cultivators...

Was told that i can sleepover if i want since i'll be closing the monastery tonight, but i dun know... the dark alleys look scary... and the cold is bone chilling...

So yupz... i'll be heading over to Andrew's tonight to sleep over! At least I get to spend some time with my bro before he heads back up north for school... and on top of that... its warm there... Lolz

No comments: