Saturday, January 05, 2008

Crazy day

The Bay Area just got hit by a huge storm. I guess thats the disadvantage of living near the coast. A couple of fences in the neighbourhood including our house got blown away, trees uprooted, power's out... Sitting in my car, i could feel the wind rocking the entire car.. Read the news later - the winds averaged about 80 mph (128 km/h), highest it got to was 125 mph.

My car's gps went crazy too, leading me all over SF... My new gps got me out. Bad start.. but i guess, still better than others... one other schoolmate got his car smashed when a tree fell on it...

Anatomy class was crazy too... went through about 206 different bones of the body and each had about 5 characteristics or so... and we're supposed to memorize all of them! Its only the 2nd day of school and my teacher is already on like chp 8. of the txt book!... School's tough...

Coming back, stuck in Traffic for like 2 hours... so crazy... I miss Singapore... I miss u...

No comments: