Friday, February 01, 2008

Life

Gave my youngest sis a call today, heard she just had a tough time from dad. Glad she's alrite now... 2 more years and hopefully she can join the rest of us in the states...

Forgot to take back my water bottle from class last week and was so upset about it, and today, I got it back! My classmate Nicole had kept it for me over the weekend. So nice of her...

And tomorrow, our Anatomy class is having an excursion! We're gonna see... cadavers (dead human bodies...) to do disection. Not the best kind of excursion, but i'm glad that we're doing it now and not during the chinese new year period. And throughout class, Jill kept showing me these pictures of the brains and organs in our text book and giving me those disgusted looks, thinking about tml... lolz...she's so funny...

And more good news, because of good conduct (our teacher said we're the 1st batch of students he had in 10 years where no one missed or was late for a single class), we're having a take home finals! Yesh!

No comments: