Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Night in the monastery

So here I am again at the monastery, by myself & this time, spending the night here alone...

In between, bump into Doug Powers and after the usual 'How do u do's', he went straight to give me advice about my life, and it was something i really needed at that moment. It was almost as if he had read my mind and subsequently gave me the answers.

It made me realize how much I've lost myself over the 2 years back in Singapore, indulging in whatever caught the attention of my senses, becoming dispersed, living the fool's journey and being caught in the maelstrom of existence once again.

Its about time I wake up from this stupor, to start grounding, step by step, and begin finding my self back again. Gathering the senses... returning home...

No comments: