Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Roller coaster life

Feel like my life's a Roller Coaster ride, happy then sad, happy then sad... up, down, up, down... in chinese we'll say buei siao si kei e ah! (not crazy is fake one)

Went back to De Anza today. 7 years since i first step foot there. So much has changed, but yet so many familiar faces still. Lydia, one of my English professor is now the Dean of language arts! N the grandmother who works at the book store is still there and she's 92 this year and still going strong! So I chatted with her for a while... N Marilyn Patton, Marilyn Cheung, Alicia, Joseph, Mark, Karen, Julie, Kuan, Angelica... its sooo nice to see all of u again! Thanks for all your guidiance over the years and always welcoming me as part of your family.

ANd i received a call from my good friend John Lim too! All the way from Mahattan, New York! So great to hear from u! Really miss those days when we were all living at Safti.

No comments: