Monday, February 18, 2008

Eric!!!

Went up to the city of ten thousand buddhas in ukiah today n got to meet some of the boy's school students again! Poor Jackie burnt his hands while trying to cook...

Also got introduced by Edwin to a new friend, Kenny who's an italian from Buffalo, NY. Guess we hit off pretty well, started exchanging buddhist stories until we forgot about dinner. I guess that's what they meant by taking Dhyana bliss for food! Lolz...

And i got to meet Eric!!! Finally man... When i last saw him, I used to carry him up so easily... this time, when we hugged, he lifted me completely off the ground! Crazy... So in the past 3 years, he picked up weight lifting, wrestling and martial arts and got so much stronger... But too bad... I still managed to counter all his martial arts move... I'm still the master! Lolz...

But yah... thank you so much for your love all these years! To Andrew and Eric, its such a blessing for me to have the 2 of u in my life over here! Thank u all soo soooo much!

No comments: