Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Had a great valentines day today. And no... i'm not attached. But just tot that it'll be just another boring day for me as how it always had been the past 23 years. So I was walking to have lunch alone as always when i bump into some classmates at a cafe. So my lonely lunch turned out to be lunch with 5 beautifuls girls of my school! Lolz. Jill, Andrea, Michelle, Amanda n Kristine, thanks for making lunch so fun!

In class, when Amanda found out that i didn't do my homework, she hit me with her pen saying "bad kid"... and then Nicole comes along and when she found out, she did the same exact thing with her notes! Lolz... And yes... i know i blush really easily... so stop making me red!

Academic wise, got 89/100 for my Chemistry test, and topped the Biology class test with 98/100. Lolz. 2 more down, 1 left to go!

Also got a call from Eric! Sorry i can't make it to Ukiah this weekend, but i'll definitely go look for u next week? Mayb this sunday.

Finally ended the day exploring SF with Gerald who's flying off tml.. So fast... But anyway, its still great to be able to see u here. HAve a safe flight back to Sg.

Oh yah, Happy valentines Day everyone! =)

No comments: