Monday, February 04, 2008

Kyou kara maou

Started on a new anime, on top of the ongoing Naruto and Bleach. Lolz. Had a weird story line to it, but i guess it made me proud to have black hair and black eyes. I used to always want to have brown hair and green eyes... lolz. But I'm satisfied now... =)

Walked around my neighbourhood today, found a spot where i could see the pacific ocean. It was beautiful. Went to the mall later, but couldn't find anything my size. Everythings too large..

Had dinner alone at burger king and was reflecting whether or not it was the right choice, to leave everything and come when i was 16, and again at 23. The prime time of growing up... and of these 8 years, only 2 years were spent in singapore.

If I were in sg, I'd probably be eating with my friends, thou not at BK coz they have no vege burgers there. Yet I'm glad that within those 2 years, I got to meet up with many old friends, and made many new onez...ありがとうを奏で奏で...遠く離れたとしても...

No comments: