Saturday, March 01, 2008

Leap Day

Its the Leap Day today. An extra day that comes only once in 4 years. And one of my classmate said that you should do something extra on an extra day! She shouldnt have said that... now i want to do something... but i have nothing to do...

So my day just passed by like any other day... cook lunch, go school, cook dinner.. sleep... sadz... Tried to watch tv, but i didn't know how to turn it on as i had not watched tv for the past 4 years... ended up having to ask my housemate how to turn on the tv and he looked at me as if i was an alien...i felt like an idiot...

Got asked to be model for the school's catalog though. Photo shoot is on monday if i'm willing... dunno.. dun wan to scar their catalog..Sigh... i wan to do something special on this leap day too.. but I've got no one to do it with... its tough being alone sometimes... i miss my friends....

No comments: