Thursday, February 07, 2008

New Year's Eve

Went back to De Anza aand bumped into Mrs Patton! And she exclaimed "Why are u so free, always popping up here!" Lolz... My fav teacher ever.

Finally got myself a macbook too! Gonna start the new year with all things new! And my new clothes are all gifts from friends. From shirt, to jeans, to even the underclothes...Lolz.. What would i do without u all... =)

Had reunion dinner with my relatives...was wondering what were they gonna say about me this time round, if not about me being vegetarian, it'll be about my unruly hair, else abt my studies, or my personal life... but i guess everyone was too busy about everything! Lolz.

Good thing was that i got to spend time with my grandfather. He has really aged alot and no one has the time to give him much attention. So i chatted with him for about 2 hours... and it was the first time i saw him broke into smiles in many years... I think... that's the best gift i could give him... and i got the best gift in return... not the red packets... but a true, sincere smile filled with happiness....
Happy new year... =)

No comments: