Saturday, March 08, 2008

Model

So this ugly boy finally got his photo from the photo shoot to be used for the school catalogue... so i guess my ugly face is now gonna be spread around the world! Lolz...

Finals week next week. So fast, a quarter has gone by. Time is just flying by so quickly, it's kind of scary and makes u wonder if you have made good use of the time given to you. But i guess, I've learnt alot over these few months, and made many new friends... I'm happy.

Received an sms from my bro Jeffrey too. Always so happy to see your name appear in my phone. Thanks bro! I miss Singapore... miss u too! =)

And my housemate just bought a karaoke sys... and its almost midnite and he's still singing wf his gf! Wah liaoz!!!!! damn irritating sia!!!!I wan my beauty sleep........

So no choice, gotta wait till they shut up... and meanwhile, got to chat with my "son" Keith! lolz... and we were like coming out with all these conspiracies on how to stop their singing... hahaz... evil runs in the family! Lolz... miss u too son! Lolz...

No comments: