Friday, April 25, 2008

Joy!

Check this out! See someone familiar there? Lolz... It just came out today and the Dean of my school gave me a copy of it!

Been a great day today. Got invited to another party! May 25th at Kristine's place. Heard that the Mardi Gras Carnival is gonna happen right at her door steps at that time! Bound to be CraZie!

And today, 2 different people say that I'm like a son to them! Lolz!

And the best news today is that I got hired by my Physiology Professor as his Teaching Assistant! WhooHoo! I finally got a job! And thinking about it, I'll be teaching graduate students! How cool is that! Thank you Buddha! Lolz... I'll definitely go bow more! Heez. Was juz talking with my friends about the impossibilities of me getting a job here being an international student and the very next minute, my wishes came true! WoooHooo!!! Hahz.. so happy!

Was wrapping a present for my lovely lil brother - Andrew! Who's birthday is coming up this monday! Had no wrapping paper so I created my own with several pieces of colored paper. Heeheez... Looks really funky... But I'm sure you're gonna love the present I got for u! (Well you'd better! Lolz)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bowing definitely has its rewards!! Glad you got what you wished for, big bro! :) And we both know that he'll LOVE anything you get him, and probably more so that you MADE the wrapping paper XD

I sent out his bday card today, hahaha :)

Imprezzionist said...

Hahaz, hmmz.. that's probably true... he's a baby! hahaz... but credit goes to you too lil sis! Thanks for reminding me on what he wanted. =)