Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Sadist and Pervert

Finally done with Mid-terms! Phew! A siiiigh of relief... guess my body's overwork over the past few weeks, feeling the fatigue. And today, I learned that its due to Spleen Qi deficiency! Lolz... sooner or later thats gonna be like my lingo. So be prepared!

Went with my clique to celebrate during lunch. From left to right: Me, Nicole, Vicki, Andrea, Jill, Jimmy and Amanda. See the glow in my aura? Lolz. Fortunately the sun light's covering the dark rings beneath my eyes.

Points class later was difficult. We had several points on the chest and my partner was female, so I had some difficulties trying to locate the points. Really embarressing... My teacher saw that and she came over and said, "Well you better get used to it coz if you're gonna be a doctor, you're definitely gonna be doing more of that." Sigh.. to be a doctor, you not only have to learn how to be a sadist by poking needles into people... you have to learn how to be a pervert too...

Oh and one more thing, to my bro Jeffrey, thank you... for your faith and concern for me... I'm so blessed to have known u! =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAA! My brother the pervert XD

Imprezzionist said...

Noooooo!!! I can explain! I can explain! hahahz