Friday, June 06, 2008

Torture

Just came back from a torture session... Well, its actually for my back injury. Went to look for this physician in Chinatown. She was good, but the treatment was really painful. I am usually pretty good at tolerating pain... but this time... It was intense. She hit several sore spots that sent me yelling from the top of my lungs! I think all the other tenants in the 5 story building heard me... While walking out, everyone was looking at me with weird eyes... Oh wellz... Feels good to shout once a while... Lolz

Came back home and chatted with my little cousins on MSN! Jerad and Jewel! So cute right? Lolz... Been a long time since I met them... talking with them makes me miss them so much! Lolz... Remembered Jerad when he was still a baby.(I'm talking like an old man now.. lolz) Now he's 10! 10 years old and he's already using webcam and msn! The generation is really different... Hmmz what was I doing when i was 10? Playing tic tac toe, marbles and snake and ladder? Lolz... Okiez... i should stop talking.. revealing too much of my antique era...

And he even started a blog after that! Hahaz... check it out: Jerad Woon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, poor brother...there are times when I feel like screaming, though usually the feeling is not triggered by bouts of extreme pain...well, I hope you feel better anyhow, hahaha :)

Don't worry, you're not the only old one, hahaha! I just found out that one of my little cousins just turned 8, and I think the last time I checked what age she was, she was like 4 or something...I really need to pay attention because I'm missing out on their lives!!

Your cousins are so cute, hehee :)