Sunday, July 06, 2008

Airport & Games


Left Andrew's house this morning to send my sister to the airport. Got there and we spent about 1 whole hour repacking luggages due to it being overweight. She was flying with 2 other friends. At the gate, got a goodbye hug from my sister, and then the next thing I know, both her friends also gave me goodbye hugs... Its my 1st time meeting them... Lolz... Oh wellz... share the love... hahaz.

Went back to Andrew's to celebrate Julia's & Tammy's Birthday again! Then we played Bingo! That was fun. Tammy was the ultimate winner and went home with $12 of winnings. At night, we went to play bowling. Been a long time since I played. Horrible results but at least the ball didn't go into the drain that many times. Finally, decided to go over to Davis' place to sleep over with Andrew, Tammy, Shirley & Felix. Heard many wonderful stories from Davis' mom too. Its 1 am now and they are playing monopoly and I'm blogging away.

No comments: