Saturday, July 12, 2008

Animes

Started on a new anime today - Amatsuki. Really really good! Lolz... About demons and gods and human beings... The philosophy there is pretty deep... They even recited the Heart Sutra in Japanese at one part! Lolz... Starting to really like this anime... But course, this is ongoing with all the other anime's that I'm concurrently watching... Naruto, Bleach, Tsubasa Tokyo Revelations, xxxholic kei, shaman king, vampire knight, one piece .... blah blah blah... n Tammy introed me to watch Wallflower (Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge) Hella funny! They exaggerate all the anime cliches. lolz... maybe someday I'll make a list of all the animes I've watched, which I kind of lost count... lolz... At the moment, I think Amatsuki is the coolest! Lolz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget to study, hehehee!!