Friday, July 18, 2008

しょうねん おんみょうじ

Finished watching another anime series - Shounen Onmyouji (少年陰陽師). When I first heard the title, I thought it was gonna be a cheesy anime, but turned out to be one of the most amazing anime that I've watched. All the spells used in the movie were actual mantras used in Shinto and Buddhism. I even found some that I was familiar with! The perfect anime for an anime and buddhism nerd... Lolz. And I finished watching the anime today, on a day of the full moon, and the last episode of the anime also ended on a day of the full moon... creepy... lolz. Oh wellz.... I love my animes. Lolz... Ok... time to start getting back to studying mode... Mid term exams are back again... =.=...

4 comments:

:D said...

animes..

RULEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

hehehehehheheheheehehehe.

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK, BROTHER!! :)

Anonymous said...

OH YEAH, I forgot to upload that oh so lovely picture of you onto my blog (the one from the Veggie Fair). I guess I'll just save it for another rainy day *evil smirk* XD

Imprezzionist said...

NOOooo!!! Anything but that picture!