Friday, August 15, 2008

Points class

As expected... did'nt do as well in my points class... A- ... haiz.. sobz sobz... Lolz.. OK... another 2 exams next tuesday... wave after wave... sooner or later I'm gonna go crazy! Lolz... I need a break.. a long long break... In points class later, had to locate points on the spine. Everyone had pretty regular spines, but my partner couldn't detect my spinous processes... the teacher came and said my spines were uneven.. sobz sobz... So there you go... my back... notice some are unevenly spread out, esp the transition between the red and green... yeah... i'm weird... lolz

Studied in school 8 straight hours today... Burnt out... Headed to Andrew's place after to meet up with Felix as promised.. lolz... Just spent the night playing piano, watching olympics and eating! of course... eating... Hehe..

No comments: