Friday, August 08, 2008

Shinigami's Ballad

Midterms went.. well.. ok I guess... not a confirmed A, but at least confirmed pass... couldn't concentrate on studying.. maybe what I need is a looooonnng break... which ain't coming.. oh wellz.. make do with what I have.

Watched another new anime today - Shinigami no Ballad. The Shinigami aka "Death God" in this anime is sooo CUTE! Lolz... Among the shinigami's in Death Note, Bleach and Jigoku Shoujo, I think this one is the cutest.. lolz... and she's nice too... hahaz.. Ok... guess this shows how much of a otaku I am (Anime freak)... Talking about girls from anime.. lolz... Its a nice anime though. 6 short episodes with 6 meaningful messages...

The Opening song is really cute too... "I cannot touch you.. but I can kill you...I'm sad to say, but don't put your face so close to me.." Hahhaz... what a line:

1 comment:

:D said...

....gasp! new anime to add to my list :D