Thursday, September 25, 2008

Day 13 - Singapore or USA?

Played Badminton with Nathaniel in the morning. THou I was a lil tired even b4 the game, it felt good to break out a sweat. Went to visit the Singapore TCM college after, it was Huge! Well.. at least bigger than my current school and there are hundreds of patients! Which means... more people for me to stick needles into! Muahahaz! Lolz.. Went for my 2nd dental appointment after... so expensive.. gheez... finally got home around 5pm... Shag...

Got to talk to Gabrielle today too! Argh! I miss u!!! Lolz... so glad to finally find someone who feels the same way... if I really choose Singapore... U must must must! Come here and visit! If usa... u must go there too! Lolz...

So How... where should I study? Singapore or USA? Sigh... Singapore, I get to learn more and its recognized world wide and i can be with my family and friends... USA... I get to practice buddhism, practice right livelihood... become a hermit saint, and probably go to heaven after that... Lolz... So how? Sg or USA? Lolz...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wherever you decide to go, know that we all support you :)

Anonymous said...

Hi you!

I miss you too ;-) How have you been since? And where are you at at this very moment? Any progres? Keep me posted!

... maybe I should update my blog sometime too hehe...

Take care bro! *SMOOTCH*