Thursday, October 23, 2008

Fading off...

Have you ever thought, if today is the last day of your life, what would you do? I guess if it was me, I wouldn't be doing anything different... Today before I was gonna show my car, I was thinking, what if that guy's trying to rob me? Kidnap me? Or kill me? I actually thought of all the possible ways he could kill me... Lolz...

So I woke up this morning, showered, got dressed, did my morning prayers as if it was my last, had my "last" breakfast, and then i went to meet the guy... Fortunately, nothing bizarre happened. =P

My elementary school teacher once said that I'm the kind who feels that the world will end the next day, and I guess she was right in a way...

Finally sent my stuff to the shipping warehouse yesterday. 12 boxes of stuff in total. And I sold my car... sob sobz... the guy paid in cash! Never seen such a thick bundle of cash in my life before. Bought a UV device yesterday to check if the money was counterfeit. Quite cool. After the transaction, had to walk 1/2 of an hour to the bank to cash in the money... Not cool... Lolz... Too bad I can't keep it... its going to my sister's college fund... sighz...

Oh wellz... books gone, furniture gone, car gone... now all that's left is my luggage... and myself... I'm slowly slowly fading off....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BWAHAHAHHA. the world will end tomorrow, you're so funny mokkun..

but TT gahhh... i can't believe you're really leaving.. but YOU'LL HAVE AN AMAZING TIME IN SINGAPORE... and plus, you'll be back.. hehehe.

i send you good wavveesssss.

wow, you sold your car already??

andrew and i are coming back tomorrow evening and then i'll be back again the week after (hopefully) with Heng Yin Shr.

Imprezzionist said...

u guys are coming back to the bay area?!! Oooooo!! Then i can see you again one more time before i go! Are you all down to celebrate halloween? Watcha gonna be? Sunako? Lolz...

Anonymous said...

NOT FAIR.