Monday, October 27, 2008

Happy Birthday Aunt Guo Juan!

After the farewell party yesterday, went over to Alameda to stay at Andrew's place. Drew and Tammy were both down from Ukiah. And at 12 midnite, we went to wish Aunt Guo Juan a Happy Birthday! Then we stayed up and chatted till about 2am before turning in.

Woke up at 8am today and everyone was already busy cooking in the kitchen. We helped out in mixing the food, and Tammy tried frying pancakes for auntie but it didn't turn out as well... but at least! There was the heart!

There were lots and lots of really good food, and Mrs. Bostick even baked a huge vegan cake! And it was decorated by Tammy and me! So the party kind of started since 8am and didn't end until 7pm! That's almost 12 hours! Lolz...

After everyone left, I stayed behind to help clean up and Aunt Guo Juan told me some really cool stories about her trip to Pu' Tuo Mountain and Wu Tai Mountain! Argh!!! I wanna go too! I think this trip back, I'm soooo gonna plan a trip there, hopefully sometime in the beginning of next year. Whether with others, or alone... I am so gonna try to make it happen. Else I wouldn't know when I'll get the chance to again.

Had a really good chat with Aunt Guo Hua as well, and she was trying to convince me to stay, saying that if I stay in USA, she will cook anything that I want! And bring me anywhere that I want! She even offered to buy my return ticket for staying permanently in USA! Lolz... That's a really big offer!

Oh well, after 2 continuous days of partying... Really exhausted. So i'm staying for another night before heading home the next morning. So gonna miss living at the Ha Family's House! So gonna miss all the good food! So gonna miss all the wonderful stories! And I'm so gonna miss this family of mine!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting!! :D

Boy brother, you're a party animal :D

We're all going to miss you, too :(