Friday, October 31, 2008

Last Day of Class

Had lunch with Jill and Andrea, and then went back to school today for my last day of class, and we decided to go wacky since it is just 1 day before halloween! Lolz... So Jill and Bruce brought in a couple of wigs and when our teacher Laurence came in, she got a surprise! And she was game enough to put on her wig herself! So cool... but no pictures thou... Lolz... Thus ended my last day in school


Pic 1: Dr. Su, my anatomy teacher, and "adopted father" lolz. He's a medical doctor who graduated from the royal academy of medicine in Europe back in the 60s and got his PhD in neurology. He's like a walking medical encyclopedia.

Pic 2: Laurence Mourey, my meridians teacher from France. She was the one who was teaching the class today. Really cool person.

Pic 3: My Wacky classmates

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooo COOL!!

They must be deeply saddened that they are losing you!! :(