Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Marriage proposal

Back to class today, and everyone heard that I was leaving and was so sad... And this was Andrea's response: "Are you telling me to marry you so that you'll stay?" Lolz... Although I said no then... here's my other answer: hell yeah... If I can have you as my wife... I'd definitely stay! Lolz.. Who wouldn't? But I know you were just playin... Thanks for baking the muffins thou, they were really delicious! =)

And thanks to Jill, Amanda, Anita, Ervina, Michelle, Lisa and Laurence for all the advise and opinions that you all have shared... I'm sooooo gonna miss you all... I didn't realize it until I met all of you again today... And thank you Andrea!!! Its the 1st time in my life that such a beautiful girl ever proposed to me... even if it was just for fun... I think i'm satisfied with my life for now! Lolz

How can anyone in their right mind ever bear to leave all you beauties and go back to Singapore and study with aunties? What am I THINKING!!! Sigh... but then again, I kind of need the option to be able to practice in Singapore in addition to USA. No matter what... my family's still in Singapore... I'm sorry dears....

After procrastinating for 8 hours in school, going back and forth from the Admissions office, I finally submitted my withdrawal form... Sobz Sobz... Can you hear my heart breaking? I'm so sad... Sad sad Sad!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brother, you turned down my potential sister-in-law?? Shame shame, hahaha :D

Your "sad sad sad" is quite depressing :(

Anonymous said...

No Jonathan nooooooooo

Anonymous said...

KITTTTYYY!! I miss you :D