Saturday, October 04, 2008

Painted Skin

Went to watch the "Painted Skin" with Gerald Tay this afternoon. Thought it was gonna be a scary ghost show, turns out to be pretty hilarious. Hahz... quite alot of really lame parts. But I must say, actress Zhou Xun looks really HOT! especially at the part where she reveals her demon form and has her face all painted white... lolz... I think i have a thing for demons.. lolz.. otherwise, maybe I just like really white faces... That's why, all the more so I should marry a Japanese! And have a traditional Japanese Wedding! So my wife can paint her face white white! Lolz...

Anyway, went for Samuel Teo and Eliza's Gig at SMU after. Managed to make it in time for their singing of "The Man Who Can't be Moved." My favourite song of their pick when I was there during their rehearsal. Way to go both of u! Glad I managed to make it to your very 1st public gig! =)

Met Jeffrey later for late dinner at Pasta Mania, and the to the Selegie Tofu place again. Had delicious you tiaos and dou hua. Then hung around Serangoon garden till about 1am. My last night in singapore... well spent! =)

No comments: