Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Day 12 - 泡泡泡


Couldn't really sleep so i woke up early and planned my trip for the day. At 0630am, went down for breakfast and guess what, there was a vegetarian buffet spread for me and me only! Lolz. I feel like a king. Muahahaz. And what's even better is that the cute waitress who served me last night, was the one serving me this morning as well! So I took a picture with her and immediately the Ah Sao who was sweeping the floor said "哇!來到那麼遠為的是來泡妹妹喔!“ (Come so far just to "pao" meimei) Make me so paisei sia...

Unfortunately the taxi came too fast. I forgot to take down her msn! Argh... sad sad sad... I sat the taxi back to 埔里 and from there took 客運 to 廬山 (NT$99). A 1.5 hour journey. And can you believe that that's the bus station? I'd never have recognize it had the taxi driver not told me. It looks just like some other street stall =.=...


So morning I 泡妹妹,afternoon I went to 泡溫泉. So today's theme is 泡泡泡!Lolz. 廬山 is one of the main areas in Taiwan known for Hot Springs. However when I got there, the place was extremely run down and dusty. I later found out that the last typhoon that hit the area basically left devastating effects. Nevertheless, not wanting to waste my 1.5 hour journey, I still found an alright place to try out the hot spring. The public pool was NT$200, and the private pool - NT$500. I decided to go private. Lolz.


Tried looking for lunch later and guess what they offered? The menu writes - flying squirrel's meat, wild boar's meat, wild rabbit's meat... erm... not very appetizing to me... So I ended up having mochi for lunch. Took the 客運 back to 埔里(NT$99), and then another one from 埔里 to 台中(NT$150). Finally from there, took the train back to 新竹 (NT$198). A total of 3.5 hours of traveling. Hungry and tired...

No comments: