Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day



Valentines Day have never meant anything to me in the past. I was always the one to stand in for duties or help out as a messenger. But this year I think I had a meaningful valentines day. Nope, I didn't find anyone special. Its just that, I was helping my mom with her flower arrangements and deliveries. Being able to play a part in the game of giving makes me happy! Heez... And I guess alot of good comes out of delivering as well. I got to meet so many old friends on the streets! So thank you to all my friends who ordered from my mom! Thanks so much! And I wish u all a Happy Valentine's Day! =)

To all those singles out there, check this out:
Valentine's Day Survival Guide for Singles
Valentine's Day Survival Guide for Singles


I'm doing one of the solutions. Flying to Australia...Lolz. Take care folks! Be back online on Feb 28.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentine's Day, brother :D

Have fun in Australia :D

:D said...

happy valentines :D

i'm usually the messenger too bwahahaha.