Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Day 16 - 成都


This morning we flew to 成都 and met up with Madalena, Guo Ji and Guo Cuc. Chengdu is part of the Sze Chuan province - which means, spicy food! So those who don't take spice, you have to tell them no spice at all. And even then it will be a little spicy. Their spice rating is way different.

We went to 樂山大佛 first. This is the place where they filmed 風雲 starring Aaron Kwok and Ekin Cheng. I always wondered where it was. The climb down to the feet was extremely narrow and steep. Check out the 2nd photo. Really scary. Especially with the rain and my dislike of heights. But I made it down all 71m! Feeling accomplished. Lolz.

At night we drove to 峨眉山 - the home of 普賢菩薩. Couldn't see anything as it was already night then but there was a natural hot spring pool in the hotel! So I got to soak in Mt. Emei's hot springs.

Oo! And more good news! I just found out that I got accepted into the law program at the University of Sydney! The top law school in Australia. Oh my god! Thank you Buddha! Lolz. Gheez... so much choices now... What should I do? Lolz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

omggg brother, i can't believe you've already been in China for so long already!! you are really going to have an awesome photo gallery :D

i remember seeing these sites on tv, hahaha!!