Monday, April 13, 2009

Day 28 - Beijing

Heard that Anhui is currently having a severe hailstorm! So I guess it was a lucky thing that our trip got diverted. Flew back to Beijing today then took the train and bus to Mark's place - A one hour journey costing 3元. Sorry I didn't forewarn you about my arrival. But you should be happy that I didn't get lost at least! =P. Packed my luggage then stayed on for a while before heading back by taxi which took an hour as well and costs 52元! If not for my luggage, I would have taken the train and bus! Sigh... I'm gonna miss u lots bro! Thanks for the good times!

Had dinner at the hotel with Madalena and was joined by Daniel! Thanks bro, for coming all the way. And yeah, as mentioned, lets hope its not another 3 years before we meet up again! And I got to chat with Sunny at night as well! Argh!! Miss u soo much too bro! Got to meet and chat with so many of my close bros these few days... I'm happy! Heez... Tml, I conclude my long journey. I think its about time... =P

No comments: