Friday, May 29, 2009

Aquarama Day 2

Its been 2 consecutive days of sleeping at 1am, waking at 7am and continuously working between the 18 waking hours. Tired... but we still had to go. Dad was busy today so I represented him in bringing the Japanese customers for lunch.

My sister suggested Muthu's Curry and all of them ate till their entire face was covered in sweat! Lolz... It was so funny! I guess without the boss around, conversation over lunch was much more relaxed and fun as well. We talked about animes, talked about our travels, and even talked about our fears! Both Tetsuya and I agreed on it being heights, but Takashi said for him, its his wife. Lolz

It was also their last day here in Singapore and so when it came time to part, everyone was very sad. Takashi said that instead of being business contacts, we've become more than that... we've become good friends! And that amongst all their oversea trips, although this is a work trip, it is still the best. And they kept repeating that its a must that I go look for them in Japan. Looks like a trip to Japan soon is inevitable! Lolz...

That's the thing about me. I don't think I'm a good businessman because I turn all my business contacts into good friends. Lolz... Oh wellz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's always cool to have friends from all over :D