Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Miss Japan!

Brought Mr. Kobayashi and Ms Nakagaki to Sentosa today, and because they're both offical magazine photographers, we were given free entry to Underwater World and the Pink Dolphin Lagoon! We even had the manager personally bring us around! How cool is that! However, driving around was horrible. ERP alone took out almost $20 from my pitiful cash card. The government is simply just too cruel...

At night, met up another group of my dad's customers form Japan. And I thought they were gonna be some old businessmen as well, but was surprised to meet a bunch of guys all of the same age as me! Really cool chatting with them. And I found out that it was Tetsuya's birthday as well. He thought that it was gonna be another birthday without celebration, but i collaborated with the waitress in Chinese and the restaurant got a last minute cake order. We then managed to do a surprise Birthday party for him! It was really fun. The advantages of knowing another language. And getting to use my Japanese again just felt so great! I miss Japan!! Lolz. Aquarama 2009 begins tomorrow!

No comments: