Saturday, May 23, 2009

Spontaneity

Went out early to a TESL (Teaching English as a 2nd Language) class preview to see if I want to be a TESL teacher. 3 hours class where I assisted the students with pronunciation. Seems fun, but I'm not sure if I will want this as a career. I mean, $4000 for a course to become a teacher is a lil expensive... I'm reconsidering...

After the preview, called up Kenny to see if he was at work and to ask him out for lunch since I was in town. Totally spontaneous. Yes, I'm one of those clients who calls up their banker even on weekends. Lolz. But seriously, its good to have a friend who works in town whom I can call up anytime for lunch! What would I have done without you... Lolz.

Went over to Borders later, and I just have this really bad habit which I got from my University days... I love to read books in book stores. Can't do it in libraries, can't do it at home. Something about the book store makes me want to stay and read. So basically sat there for 5 hours and finished reading 2 books. Yeah, I'm a fast reader... so it really doesn't make sense for me to buy books coz I finish them in hours.

While reading, this couple beside me was counseling their 21 year old son on his career choice, and so I just asked for their opinion as well. Ended chatting with them for about half an hour. Lolz. Very friendly people. I know... I'm spontaneous. I hope I didn't scare them. Hahahaz

Went to East Coast for dinner with my family after which I think the vegetarian dish was not very vegetarian. Think they used oyster sauce or something... my stomach feels weird now... ouchie...

No comments: