Saturday, June 20, 2009

Super Saiyan

Went Jap class early this morning, then met up with Edison for shopping later as he offered to be my fashion adviser. Yes Jill, Nicole, Andrea if u gals are reading this... I'm finally having to wear formal wear. Will probably upload some pictures in the future.

Spent a total of $300! Crazy... so broke now... And throughout the day i met some really old friends! Saw Ben Chay at Kovan, Lta Marcus at Paragon, Ms. Evelyn at Paragon as well... but the person I was most surprised to meet was Guoqiang. An ncc friend whom I had lost contact with for 10 years. What's so special? The Shurangama retreat is located really near to his home and on day 1 when i was walking by, i was wondering if he still stayed there and what has happened over the last 10 years... barely 10 days after, I bump into him. Its too coincidental to be just a coincidence.... The Shurangama acts in mysterious ways... Its like a wish fulfilling pearl that brings your wholesome wishes to reality...

Today, we began reciting Shurangama scroll 9 - The beginning of the 50 Skandha demons! So exciting! Lolz... Love this section. Dun know why... I was so into it that I forgot about the pain in the legs! Lecture was really good today as well.

At the end of it, the abbot was standing by the doorstep when i walked passed and he asked me "You have been coming everyday?" I said yes. Then he responded, "Next time if they have any superman shows, I think they should get you to act. You really look like superman." Lolz... I think he meant Super Saiyan from dragon ball Z. Weird response from the abbot thou... But then again, Rev Heng Sure did call me an anime pop out figure before as well.. Lolz...

So i created a new video about being a super saiyan! Lolz... its on my facebook... lolz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you gotta admit, you do look like a anime character xD