Thursday, July 30, 2009

Hard work pays off

Had to stay over night yesterday to prepare for the trial in chambers today. Basically stayed till almost 2am preparing documents. In the midst of it, one of my friends who was working in the vicinity called me to step out of the office for a few min, so I went down to the lobby and there was a bag of sandwich and a cup of orange juice for me... Soooo sweet... Ok. I'm touched... Lolz

Our hard work paid off and today the tide changed in favour to us! We were so happy and I was brought by one of the lawyers with the other interns to lunch at the Masonic headquarters in Singapore. Then after that, the lawyer in charge of the case said after the case is over, I can go give myself a big treat and the expenses will be all on the firm! Nice! Lolz

No comments: