Thursday, July 09, 2009

Went to the subordinate and family courts today for 2 cases. After the cases, as I walked back into the office with my tie and blazer still on, Mei Qi, one of the other interns said I look like one of the Korean actors... and I immediately said... wait, let me guess, Bae Yong Jun? And she said "Yah!!" =.=... I got that too many times.

Day was busy busy busy. Meeting clients, writing mails, writing reports, even got to write my first mitigation plea! A plea for leniency in sentencing. Learning lots. But plenty of stress too. And I also got to eat the infamous truffle mushroom with my lawyer for lunch today! 1 mushroom costs like a few thousand dollars. I only got a chip of it.

Met up with Nathaniel for dinner after work. My old time friend. Since 1994 man! Think u're the longest time friend I've known. And we never run out of topics. Really glad to have u as a friend. And thanks for the treat! Again! Everytime!

No comments: