Friday, August 07, 2009

Busy

Haven't been updating much. Life's been really busy as a paralegal. But I guess, its better than rotting at home. Boss has decided to start paying me. Amount is small, but better than nothing. And I've been asked to stay on till the end of the year. Getting to meet lots of clients now as well. Takes up alot of after work hours but they're really interesting people. Watching my pupil-master do cross examination in the trials is indeed an eye opener. Also I'm going around much more and getting to meet lots of big important figures in society. The high life. Got invited to some high class concert tml in the old parliament building... would really prefer to be hanging out with sunny and wendi... but oh wellz... its a special invitation and i should "feel honored" to be one the guest list. Not really one who likes dressing up... i'm already like in coat and tie from monday till friday. Now its the weekends too? =.=... guess I better get used to this kind of life. Sometimes I really miss the simple life i had while in america, the mountains, the temples, nature, and my friends. Good thing now thou is that, at least now, I have a direction.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that's a long time to be in a suit & tie xD