Sunday, August 23, 2009

Butter Factory

Brought some of my colleagues to Butter Factory on Friday, currently the hippest club in Singapore. And I managed to get VIP entrance. So we could avoid the 2-3 hour long wait outside. Learnt how to play the drinking game, and because I didn't drink alcohol, basically downed 4 entire cans of red bull. Super hyped up after that. Danced till 3am before leaving, and couldn't sleep once I was home.

Saturday, met up with Wendi and Sunny at 2pm, went to catch the movie "The Proposal." Really Good Movie! Really funny. Lol. Definitely recommend. Love all the Sandra Bullocks's movie. Then we walked along the Singapore river before splitting ways as I had to go for dinner with my family.
Had dinner at a Belgium restaurant - Brussel Sprouts. Expensive place man. And not much for me to eat, so basically I had salad, fries, and cheese, cheese and more cheese. So fattening...

Ooh and today, I found out that Fiona Xie went all the way to USA to film my grandmother and our family there! Argh, why did I come back to Singapore early! Lol. I think they're doing some documentaries about Singapore families living overseas, and ours was one of the big ones.

No comments: