Friday, September 04, 2009

Hello and Good Byes

Met up with Meiqi and Edwin for dinner on Wednesday night. My fellow interns at the law firm. They're done with their internship and preparing to leave for the UK. Soon everyone will be going on their own ways and we took a picture with Meiqi's polaroid camera. It came out really nice.

Thursday, I met up with an old friend. My primary 1 classmate. It weird how we got back in contact. He sent a msg to the wrong number and thats how we found each other. Lol. Then another time, we bump into each other in a bus, and the 3rd time in the train so we said we should meet up and catch up. 18 years man.... We've known each other for 18 years and this is the first time we're going out of supper together. Pretty cool. Lol

1 comment:

Gabi said...

Hi Jonathan!

How have you been? Chang my personal link to http://tavenue.net

I'm BACK! When are you back hehe? Heading for Europe or USA anytime soon?