Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Avatar

Just watched the movie "Avatar" in 3D mode. One of the best movies or perhaps the best movie ever made so far! Although the plot may be a little predictable, its still amazing. James Cameron not only created a whole other world, he managed to amplify the life in mother nature, show the beauty of life and the importance of connection back to the world...

The movie really reminded me of a dream I had a year back while i was in Narrogin. When I told my friends about that dream I just got laughed at... So sad... But sometimes I feel that the world of dreams is such a wonderful place. People always tell me to come back to earth and stop day dreaming. But earth has become so dead - study, work, grow old and die... If there was a population of Navis on Earth like in the movie, I'll definitely join them. For they will understand my heart.

No matter how much I'm laughed at, no matter how much I'm put down.... as far as I can, I'll hold on to the end... believing in my dream.... that someday I too will be one with the world....

No comments: