Sunday, November 18, 2007

Finally a sunday with some sun... immediately grabbed my swimming bag and went for a swim, after that, was driving past hougang point when i decided i should just drop by to buy lunch. What a good decision it was! While coming out, the person holding the door for me was actually Alvin Tee! One of my best friend during OCS. We didn't recognize each other at first until when i thank him then i was like "hey... Alvin!" lolz... Been so long since i met him coz he's a pilot and is seldom in town and i lost his contacts when my phone crashed on me... We once went Jalan Kayu for Roti prata together till like 2am and he walked me home from there before walking all the way back to hougang himself... crazy... So we're both the same age and my good friend's married! And here i am... still as lonely as ever... lolz... Anyway, really glad to be able to meet u again before i fly and before u fly too! lolz
Went at night to St. James for dinner with my family, and guess what, the supervisor of the restaurant so happened to be Jason, one of my men during national service! Lolz.. so we had discount for the meal!

No comments: