Sunday, November 18, 2007

Today's my sister's birthday, but ended up, she said she's busy and will celebrate tml... oh well...Went with Aaron and Yongchao this morning to book our Bintan trip-3D2N.. not sure wat to expect, exciting lolz. Then went to pick up Royston in the afternoon to go to Tanah Merah Country Club for our company's annual gathering - turned out to be a big mahjong session... hahz... i went for a swim instead before dinner. THen rushed over to Swami home, as they were celebrating baba's birthday in advance, met many old faces whom i have not met for over a decade... And there was Arovin, whom i went to India with back in 96. I was 12, and he was 6 then. Now he's 16... how fast time flies... Then i had 2nd dinner there... I am so gonna have to watch my weight...
And in the midst of all my driving, i found this place, in between yishun and seletar, a secret link hidden among the old residence... I've lived here for over 15 years and never knew about it... Its pretty scary to drive thru alone, but the place was quiet, and it faced the sea... i never knew in the 15 years living here that i was actually so close to the sea...

No comments: