Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm sorry Jeff

Had promised with Jeffery to meet up this Weekend since weeks ago... then everything must happen on this weekend too... My sister's birthday, my company's gathering, a reunion with 2 kids whom i went to India with about 11 years ago, some prayer session... And to top it all, I have but what? 3 weeks before i fly for good? Why must everything always be like this... I'll be like left alone for a whole week.. then when i finally get something to do, everything else pops up and i have to make difficult choices... I'm so sorry Jeff... if you're seeing this... promise we'll meet before i fly... Not that the meeting was not important to me... i was really looking forward to it.. just that... Ive spent most of my birthdays alone.. so i think... even if my sister doesn't show it, its still good to have her family around on her birthday... yah... Unless you're up for meeting for just a few min? i don't mind.. =P...
Went for dinner with mom today after work even thou I was so tired... the food was great, but even better was the company... been quite a while since i met my mother.. At the end of it, she sent me a thank you message for spending time with her... then it struck me... so thats where i got it... the habit of always sending thank you messages to my friends for no matter how small a thing they've done... some people may find it irritating i guess, but i think its important to show gratitude to others for the slightess things and to show your appreciation for those around you, for nothing is permanent... Treasure what you have at the moment... And i thank you mom, for this great lesson on love...
Back at home, its still in a mess, renovation... went to use the restroom and this huge ass lizard fell right before me! Hella fat! Damn... I hella hate lizards... they're yucky... don't know why they always like to fall before or on me... happened so many times... yuckz yucks yucks!!!

Can you see that fat ass lizard? Yuckz!

No comments: