Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Getting old...

Went to teach at Ru Lan Primary today, facilitating Pri 4 and 5 students and man was I surprised at how times have changed. In Primary school during my time, it was still black boards and flying chalks and dusters, playing marbles and catching during break... Now, they're all using computers. They even set up blogs for their projects and it was not the basic board like mine, but blogs with different blogskin, tagboards, imeem... and to think i just learn these things like a few weeks ago and these primary 4 students are typing html codes to modify their blogs... I'm behind the times man...

And to make things worst, one of the kids pointed out, "Mr Jonathan! You have a white hair!" Arghhh!!... my worst nightmare... hahz.. I guess i just have to admit it.. I'm growing old... And now i guess its time to start learning how to grow old gracefully... lolz

No comments: