Thursday, November 01, 2007

I'm going home!....


Halloween's Day... What a day it was...Went to the fortress again today... Another 2 hours wait... the rain was pouring hard, the skies were gloomy... I waited, and waited, and waited... I waited till i had to used the restroom, and it must be then that they call for me... the interview went fast... the results?.... I was APPROVED!!!! Hahaz... God Bless America, My Home, Sweet Home.... God Bless Amer... hahaz... As my friend Jian Kai puts it, i'm finally going back "home"... hahaz
Rushed to work after this, and during lunch break, Met up with Aaron for a quick lunch at Bugis and Dessert after. Though only a short 1 hour, it was good catch up time. Back to work, had to do some research on Warrants... some investment instrument... Hella did not understand a thing of it... Formulas here and there... That was the why i choose to be a literature major... guess i can't escape numbers.
I was supposed to work for only 1 week, but this is the second week that i am working... and just received a message, my boss requested that i stay another week... Oh well, I've nothing better to do anyway... After work... Rushed to Aranda resort to celebrate Denny's birthday. Got to meet up with alot of my soldiers from 3 SIR, and see how their lives have changed after completing their service. Stayed till about midnight before leaving.
Packed day... but that was not all... I got back home... there were monsters outside my house, the neighbours were actually celebrating Halloween! Hahz... pretty cool to see that in Singapore... As i stepped in, i heard a baby's voice and then saw a baby boy in the house... I was wondering who's baby it was all the while... Until i heard his name... Then I knew... THis boy is my step brother....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hihihhiii! This is Julia :) You posted your blog website on your MSN so I thought I'd take a look! I'm so glad you're COMING BACK to the U.S.! We all miss you and we CAN'T WAIT for you to land safely and back in our arms :)