Friday, November 02, 2007

Crash

Yup... crashing... not refering to accidents, thou i almost had one a few days back, rather, the term used to represent staying over at another's place... Don't really know how staying over at a friends place got associated with the word "crash" But yah... was chatting with Keith online today and he was telling that he has been crashing at several friends house for the past few months... Kind of reminded me of how when i first came back to SIngapore, lost contact with all my friends, and my parent's marriage was falling apart... Just didn't want to stay home... and for like months, i crashed at Aaron's house... almost everyday.. hahaz... Pretty crazy... it became my second home... Thanks Aaron! hahz... Back in the days, before i left for the states, my house used to be the refuge place... Friends who ran away from their homes would come knocking at my door at 2am in the morning and they'd just stay over. Then those friends brought their home running friends and that was how i got to know new friends. HAhaz. Guess this is the Singapore's version of a vagrant lifestyle! Hahz... 流浪人! Used to do that in the states with friends as well, driving up from S. California to Oregon, Crashing for the night at friends houses along the way... Really miss those days! So yah... Keith said mayb one of these weekends he'll crash over... hahaz... he'll be the first in years to start that trend again... Think i better start packing my room then... it has several years worth of accumulated mess! hahaz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The end, for now... waiting for the next update! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it all. You're a wonderful person Jonathan! You're one of the fewer people "our age" I look up to most! But I guess I already told you before. See you soon pall!